What is HDR file?
HDR stands for High Dynamic Range. A HDR file is a raster image file or a digital photo that have been saved in the HDR image format. HDR files are used for enhancing the brightness range and the color of a digital photo or image using compatible software program. HDR images mostly created by capturing and combining different narrower range. HDR files can process to fix dark shadows areas of a picture. HDR files use an internal scheme which is defined by the particular file format.
What is HDR Image?
A HDR image is a image of high depth that contains the information About the color and brightness across a very wide dynamic range. A HDR image is an ephemeral thing. The main two components of high dynamic range photography are HDR Images and HDR Files. HDR images can display the largest range of pixel values. HDR images can be created by using special image sensors, or via computer rendering.
How to open a HDR File?
To open a HDR file follow the following steps-
1 – Firstly you have to install the specific software or program related to HDR file.
2 – Now double click on HDR file after that the associated program will be launched to open the selected HDR file.
3 – When you want to open HDR files on windows, right click on HDR file and select “Open with” option and “choose default program”.
4 – Now you can choose a program to open HDR file. If you want to always open HDR file with the program then select the option “Always use the selected program to open this kind of file”.
5- When you want to open HDR file on Mac first get info about any HDR file we can do this by right clicking or command 1st now click on “open with” to select a program to open your HDR file.
Software’s that are used to open HDR files –
- APOLLO HDRU developed by windows software
- ARCINFO BINARY developed by ESRI ( Environmental Systems Research Institute INC. )
- ARCVIEW HEADER FILE developed by ESRI
- PHOTOSHOP developed by Adobe Systems Incorporated
- EGRET DATA FILE developed by PC Software Company
- INSTALLSHIELD SETUP HEADER developed by Acresso Software INC.
- MICROSIM PCBOARD HOLEDRILL SCHEDULE REPORT developed by Microsoft Developer
- PC FILE+ DATABASE HEADER developed by Windows Programmer
- RADIANCE HDR GRAPHICS DATA developed by Windows Programmer.
How to convert HDR to JPEG –
JPEG stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group. It is one of the most popular graphic formts. It is used for storing still and similar images.
1 – First Upload the HDR file. To upload the file select file from Computer, Google Drive or by dragging it on the page.
2 – Now choose JPEG or any other format which you need.
3 – After that let the file convert and you can download your JPEG file right afterwards. Hence you can convert your HDR file to JPEG.
USES of HDR Files:
- HDR files are used for enhancing the color and brightness range of a digital photo.
- HDR can produce wonderfully crisp images.
- HDR provides more detail and richer look of the image.
- HDR images have more dynamic range compare to ordinary images.
Read Some Related File Extension: